Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah. Blah blah blah. Now with more fetus baby.
How cute! You are so creative. Love you all.
Hi Valentine...Kisses to you! I miss my cute mini boyfriend.
That's adorable! Xan has a very creative mom. Tell him he'll be getting a lot of smooches from his Aunt Jess in roughly 24 hours if I DON'T GET BURIED IN SNOW BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.
oops - 48 hours -- what day is this???
Happy Valentines, Smoochy Mo! Give a kiss to mama and dada! You're the smoochiest valentine ever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute! You are so creative. Love you all.
Hi Valentine...Kisses to you! I miss my cute mini boyfriend.
That's adorable! Xan has a very creative mom. Tell him he'll be getting a lot of smooches from his Aunt Jess in roughly 24 hours if I DON'T GET BURIED IN SNOW BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.
oops - 48 hours -- what day is this???
Happy Valentines, Smoochy Mo! Give a kiss to mama and dada! You're the smoochiest valentine ever!
Post a Comment